Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bare Minerals

Today I was at Sephora, and I found this new eyeliner from Bare Mineral's. It's emphasEYES plum tarte. It's kind of like a like a liquid eyeliner and it comes with it's own brush to apply the eyeliner.
I asked one of the workers there to put it on me to see what it would look like. I actually like Bare Minerals better because it's a lot more natural than some make-up's.
This eyeliner just gives you a very nice beautiful natural look. When she put it on, it looked amazing so I purchased it for $20.00.
It is also waterproof so if you like to wear make-up for sports for some reason, this is the eyeliner you want. I love this product because it's natural and does not have animal by-products in it. I would recommend this product for people who want to be green. Also, other make-up products can cause cancer. I try to use stuff that is more natural and healthy for the environment.

You don't have to get this product in plum. There are a wide variety of different colors. EmphasisEYES eyeliner also doesn't look as messy as some eyeliner's do.

I would definitely recommend that you try this product out! One container should last you about 3 to 4 months if you don't use to much at a time.
I hope you all try this like and try this new product!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great review. Have you thought about using a rating systems in your reviews?

    ReplyDelete